Anxiety treatment helps people deal with a range of emotions such as fear , worry, nervousness and stress. It is a debilitating condition that can have a significant impact on your life. General symptoms include racing heart, palpitations, insomnia many other unpleasant symptoms. Anxiety is typically caused by a combination of different factors including childhood experiences, negative thought patterns such as imagining the worse will happen, as well as by prolonged daily stresses of life. Whatever the reason for your anxiety you can be reassured that your anxiety can be successfully treated with drug free methods which often are far more effective and without the side effects of medication.
Is anxiety having a detrimental effect on your life and stopping you doing the things you really want to do ? Hypnotherapy is a very effective anxiety treatment.
Are you suffering from Anxiety Symptoms
- Are you worried about what others think about you?
- Do you experience reoccurring anxious thoughts ?
- Is your sleep disturbed when facing life’s challenges?
- Are you worried about the past or fearful about the future?
- Do you beat yourself up about what you said or did in the past?
If you’re looking for Anxiety help then Hypnotherapy for Anxiety could be the answer from London Hypnotherapist, Alix Needham.
The benefits of Hypnotherapy for Anxiety will be:
- Clearing painful memories that might be causing anxiety
- Becoming more positive, confident and self-assured
- Gaining the tools and techniques to prevent future re-occurrence
- Increase in confidence in dealing with previously fearful situations
- Feeling able to face life’s challenges in a resilient way
Alix Needham is an advanced hypnotherapist based in London and is an expert in helping people overcome their anxiety issues. Using a unique blend of hypnotherapy techniques including NLP and EFT she will help you to reprogramme your mind and manage your anxiety in a more effective way, often in just 3 sessions.
Read a case study about anxiety treatment
Anxiety Treatment Testimonial
I approached Alix after suffering Anxiety, a feeling which left me scared and confused. Alix’s sessions really helped and I managed to get my anxiety under control, which I think I would have struggled to do without Alix’s help. Thanks xxx