Couples Counselling can be a beacon of hope for people struggling with a whole range of issues. It is an unfortunate fact that all relationships go through ups and downs. Whether caused by the stresses and strains of daily life or other significant life events.
Issues between couples can be further complicated if children are involved and the effect on them can be profound. The question for many people is what do you do if your relationship starts to go wrong and as a couple you are drifting further apart?
The answer lies in couples counselling. This form of counselling is proven to be highly effective and can help in a wide variety of ways. By talking through the various issues with a highly trained professional couple counsellor, relationship problems can be resolved and the lives of those impacted can be improved dramatically.
Alix Needham’s marriage counselling can help you resolve these issues.
Couples Therapy can help if any of these apply to you:
- Are you worried about your partner’s behaviour
- Does your relationship feel stuck in a rut?
- Are you constantly arguing and can’t seem to agree?
- Does the same negative behaviour keep appearing?
- Thinking of separating but want to give it another try?
If you want to improve your relationship, London based couples therapist Alix Needham can help.
The benefits of couples counselling will be:
- Improving communication and understanding of each other
- Finding new solutions to old conflicts
- Ability to express your feelings openly and honestly
- Changing old negative behaviour and thought patterns
- Develop new strategies to avoid conflicts in the future
Your Next Steps
Alix is highly experienced with couples therapy and operates from her London based office in London W1. For more than 25 years she has helped thousands of couples resolve their relationship issues in a short period of time. Couple Counselling will help you overcome your relationship difficulties and get your relationship back on track.
Read a case study about Couples therapy London
Couples counselling testimonial
* My husband and I sought Alix’s help after experiencing severe difficulties in our relationship. We had been together for some time and with Alix’s help we have managed to turn a corner and now look forward to our life together.