Divorce Counselling is there for couples in their time of need. Divorce and separation can be one of the most difficult life events for us to deal with. The end of a relationship, especially if children are involved can be one of the most stressful events to occur in our lifetime. Although family and friends can help, there comes a time when the pain and anguish is too great and professional help is needed.
If you are going through a divorce or separation and finding it hard to deal with the grief and loss then a solution can be gained from divorce counselling with Alix Needham.
Are you experiencing divorce, separation and loss?
- Having outbursts of anger and wanting revenge
- Feeling emotionally overwhelmed unable to eat or sleep
- Using drink or drugs to cope with the pain and loss
- Running scenes in your mind of how it could have been different
- Feel depressed and just going through the motions of life
- Having difficulty with your work or establishing a new social life
Divorce Counselling using hypnotherapy offers a natural and safe method of coping with divorce and separation
Divorce counselling and hypnotherapy will help you:
- Creating new positive routines for yourself
- Gaining an ability to overcome separation anxiety
- Understanding your role in the break up
- Support in dealing with your emotions
- Helping you to move forward and rebuild your life
Your Next Steps
Alix is an advanced clinical hypnotherapist based in London. She has helped many thousands of people deal with relationship break up. Using her unique blend of divorce support techniques she will help you get your life back on track in a short period of time.
Read a case study about Surviving Divorce
Divorce counselling testimonial
My relationship with my wife was getting to the point where we hardly spoke, which made the whole atmosphere in the house awful. For the kids sake we decided it was best to separate, but after 17 years, it was tough. Alix helped me get through the really tough times and I will be eternally grateful to her for her wise guidance.