Fear of public speaking
A fear of public speaking can be a problem in many situations – speaking at a family function such as a wedding through to a large seminar with hundreds of people as part of your job. Unfortunately many people find the thought of speaking in public simply horrendous and feelings of anxiety and panic prevail. If you are experiencing public speaking anxiety, hypnotherapy offers a natural solution which requires no form of prescribed medication and which is non invasive in any form.
Does the thought of speaking to a group fill you with dread and cause you a variety of unpleasant symptoms? If so hypnotherapy, delivered by a professional and expert hypnotherapist will help you to gain confidence and ultimately deliver the speech in an assertive manner
Hypnotherapy is a tried and tested treatment for the public speaking anxiety
Are you experiencing a phobia of public speaking
- Do you worry at the thought of giving a presentation?
- Do you avoid situations where you would have to speak in public
- Do you get tongue-tied when required to speak to a group ?
- Is fear of speaking to a group holding you back in life
If so, then tailored advanced Hypnosis from Alix Needham can help
The benefits Hypnotherapy for Public Speaking anxiety will be:
- Feeling more self assured when preparing for a presentation
- Becoming more clear and confident in projecting your voice
- Improving levels of self confidence when talking to a group
- Enjoying being centre of attention and speaking in public
Your Next Steps
Alix Needham is based in London and is an expert in helping people overcome their fears and become more effective at public speaking. Alix has helped thousands of clients feel more confident and at ease when speaking to a group. So whether it’s a best man’s speech, a presentation or even a job interview that’s worrying you, hypnotherapy with Alix will provide you with the public speaking confidence that you require.
Read a case study about phobia of public speaking
Public Speaking Anxiety Testimonial
I got offered a new job, which included speaking at seminars. I have to admit it terrified me, so I looked into how I could get over the fear. Contacted Alix after a friend recommended her, and I couldn’t be happier. I now manage to speak in front of people, sometimes as many as 200, with a renewed confidence.