Improving your relationship with money
For many people it seems natural to acquire money, as most people believe that having sufficient funds can buy security, power, love and freedom. However the fact is that everyone has a different relationship with money that is predominantly based on their specific background and experiences.
Some people are stuck in a pattern of behaviour where their beliefs around money makes them feel depressed and unhappy and a failure. Whilst others become so consumed with making money, they can literally lose everything trying to reach this misguided goal in life where nothing else really matters
The fact is that many people often deny they have a problem and instead point the finger at others, accusing them of being mean or money mad rather than recognising any neurotic behaviour in themselves.
Ask yourself, do any of the following apply to you
· You buy things that you don’t need to impress others
· You spend money on others but not on your self
· You put money ahead of everything in your life
· You have difficulty making decisions about spending money.
· You feel inferior to people who have more money than you
· The amount you have saved is never enough
· You firmly believe that money will solve all of your problems
· You never seem to have money but get by on charm and fresh air
· You complain about the cost of every thing you buy
· You automatically say I cant afford it whether you can or not
A negative attitude towards money can spoil friendships and relationships. It can make you constantly feel unhappy with your life however much or little money you have.
As an advanced hypnotherapist with more than 25 years of helping people with this problem, I can help you gain a more positive relationship with money. Using tried and tested techniques I will help you identify the causes of your problems, which in turn will help you to change your old limiting belief and behaviour and develop a healthier relationship with money and with yourself.