Performance anxiety is often experienced by people who regularly appear on stage, TV or film. It is a condition whereby, as the term implies, the individual feels overwhelming anxiety prior to and during performances or when they are required to audition. For those who work in the performing arts it can be a serious and debilitating condition that ultimately can have a detrimental impact on their future as a performance artist.
If you are a performer and have experienced performance anxiety first hand, then you will understand the impact it can have on how you perform and the future progression within your field .
Bring out the best in yourself, with London based Hypnotherapy
- Do you feel anxious at the thought of performing?
- Have you ever choked or lost your focus when giving a performance
- Is fear and nervousness affecting your performances?
- Are you looking for a simple tried and tested solution?
Hypnosis can help and is a drug free and safe treatment
The Benefits of Performance Anxiety Hypnotherapy are:
- Gaining control of your anxiety
- Feeling more confident in your abilities
- Performing at your very best
- Experiencing greater enjoyment when performing
- Gain confidence in your ability