Relationship problems can be caused by a variety of issues. Some negative relationship patterns may even go back to your upbringing and influence your ability to form intimate relationships. You may have blamed others in the past for your relationships issues and not recognised your contribution to the dynamics. It is a fact that it is easier to change your relationship patterns than you imagine. If you want to have a happy and fulfilling relationship or if you are having relationship problems, help is at hand in the form of relationship therapy.
Are you experiencing any of these relationship difficulties?
- Do you have difficulty finding or keeping a partner?
- Do you find it difficult to trust in a relationship?
- Is jealousy spoiling your relationship?
- Are you or your partner having an affair?
- Are you finding it difficult to end a relationship?
- Do you recognise negative patterns in your relationships?
- Is there abuse in your relationship?
- Are you finding it difficult to get over a break up?
London based relationship coach, Alix Needham offers effective help with relationship problems
The Benefits of Relationship Help will be
- A greater understanding of yourself and others
- Improvement in your confidence and self esteem
- More able to cope with the ups and down of a relationship
- A sense of closure on past relationships
- An ability to express your feelings in a positive way
- A greater sense of happiness and fulfilment in your relationships
Your Next Steps
Alix is an advanced clinical hypnotherapist, life and relationship coach with over 25 years providing relationship therapy for people with relationship problems. Using a unique blend of hypnotherapy, EFT and NLP, Alix will help you achieve a better relationship with yourself and others in a very short period of time.
Read a case study about relationship problems
Relationship help testimonial
Alix helped me to understand, why I attracted the wrong men. I had issues with my father and trust. Now I’m able to trust again – and more important – to compromise. And I’m in a stable an loving relationship.