Treatment for Stress
Stress management is becoming more and more important in our ever hectic world. Anxious, hassled, tense, nervous, edgy are different ways of describing being stressed. We all go through periods of feeling stressed, when there are too many demands on our time and not enough hours in the day.
However, for some, dealing with life’s obstacles becomes too much of a strain and they feel overwhelmed, overloaded and unable to cope. This is when stress can have serious implications for health. Although some forms of stress are useful, prolonged stress is dangerous which is why it is important to find effective ways to deal with it. Treating stress with effective stress management is the answer, providing a more effective way in helping overcoming stress.
Do you need treatment for stress?
- Is your stress impacting on your productivity at work ?
- Do feel overwhelmed and unable to cope with life ?
- Do you feel emotionally or physically drained?
- Is your sleep disturbed by reoccurring fearful thoughts?
- Are you using drink or drugs to manage your stress?
- Are you feeling weak and vulnerable and not sure which way to turn?
If you need help with Stress management, London based hypnotherapist Alix Needham can help
How can treating stress benefit you?
- Getting to the root cause of your stress problem
- Learning new techniques to manage your stress
- Having freedom from stress related physical and emotional symptoms
- Feeling increased levels of confidence and self-esteem
- Regaining control over aspects of your life
- Ability to face life’s challenges in a resilient way
Your Next Steps
Alix Needham is an expert in the field of Stress Management. She is the author of The Stress Management Kit (Published by Connections 2002). Alix has over 25 years’ experience in resolving stress-related issues. She has helped countless individuals to overcome their stress problems often in just three sessions. She can help you deal with stress more effectively and feel more in control of your life.
Read a case study about overcoming stress
Stress counselling Testimonial
* I went to see Alix after my divorce after 30 years of marriage. We had to sell the family home and I found myself alone and financially insecure. My children had left home and so I also found myself alone and without purpose. With Alix’s help I got emotionally stronger, and able to overcome the bitterness and resentment. My husband left me for a young woman. Today I have a job I enjoy, after enrolling in a 2 year course. A lovely home and enjoying life more than ever before. I would urge people to seek professional help as I am sure without Alix’s help I would not have achieved all that I have.