Fear of Flying
Fear of flying is one of the most common phobias and for many can have the most profound effects. With the advent of air travel and the increasing number of destinations and affordable holiday packages, flying has become an almost essential factor in family life. Unfortunately for those who suffer with Pteromerhanophobia that is also known as fear of flying, the thought of flying on an aircraft simply fills them with dread and foreboding.
Fortunately there is a solution – London based Hypnotherapy
- Do you feel anxiety when booking a flight?
- Do you take medication or alcohol to suppress fear during a flight?
- Is this phobia affecting you and your family’s plans?
- Do you wish there was a simple tried and tested solution?
Hypnosis can Help
The benefits of Fear of Flying London Hypnotherapy are:
- Feeling calmer when preparing for a trip
- Learning to deal with and overcome your fear
- Staying cool and calm during the flight
- Enjoying family holidays without the fear of flying