Anxiety hypnotherapy provides relief from panic attacks, nervousness and stress. As well as other common signs of anxiety such as racing heart, insomnia and nausea. Anxiety is a painful, life limiting condition that has a huge impact on your life.
What causes anxiety?
Anxiety is caused by a range of factors. For example, childhood events, negative thoughts and the daily stress of life. Anxiety is part of the body’s ‘fight or flight’ response to threat. This is a short term response for increased performance in a dangerous moment. Unfortunately, Anxiety involves experiencing these physical reactions long-term in response to everyday triggers.
Of course, the body is unable to function under this kind of extreme pressure. Consequently, anxiety has a detrimental effect on our health and well being.
Are you suffering from anxiety symptoms?
Signs of anxiety include:
- Worrying what others think about you
- Experiencing reoccurring anxious thoughts
- Disturbed sleep
- Anxious about the past or fearful about the future
- Beating yourself up about what you said or did in the past
Is anxiety having a detrimental effect on your life and stopping you doing the things you really want to? Hypnotherapy is a very effective anxiety treatment.
Benefits of hypnotherapy for anxiety
- Clearing painful memories that might be causing anxiety
- Becoming more confident, positive and self-assured
- Gaining the tools and techniques to prevent future re-occurrence
- Gaining the strength to deal with previously fearful situations
- Face life’s challenges with increased resilience
In conclusion, you can be assured that your anxiety can be reduced without the need for medication.
How does anxiety hypnotherapy work?
Hypnotherapy for anxiety works by accessing the subconscious mind and changing negative and destructive thought patterns. It can help you access a relaxed state of mind that can help overcome anxiety. Anxiety treatment like this can simultaneously boost feelings of confidence and self-esteem and address phobias.
Therapist and client work together to explore anxiety triggers and reprogram the mind to react differently in previously anxiety inducing situations.
Anxiety hypnotherapy London
Alix Needham is an advanced hypnotherapist based in London. She is an expert in helping people overcome their anxiety issues with a unique blend of hypnotherapy. Above all, her techniques help you reprogramme your mind and manage your anxiety. What’s more, all of this is often achieved in as few as three sessions.
Read a case study about anxiety treatment here.
Anxiety Treatment Testimonial
* I approached Alix after suffering anxiety, a feeling which left me scared and confused. Alix’s sessions really helped and I managed to get my anxiety under control. I think I would have struggled without Alix’s help. Thanks xxx
Anxiety therapy online
Many people with anxiety prefer to access hypnotherapy treatments online from the comfort of their own home. This is not a problem. Online anxiety hypnosis still yields quick and powerful results.
If you’re looking for anxiety help then online hypnotherapy for anxiety from London Hypnotherapist, Alix Needham, could be the answer.
Would You Like A Complimentary Consultation?
Now could be the perfect time to see if online hypnotherapy can provide you with a much needed boost.
If you’re not sure, why not try an initial complimentary 15 minute session?
More Reading on Anxiety Hypnosis