The Worst Time to Blush? To some, blushing at work, can sound like an almost…
Prevent Blushing with Creative Visualisation
A useful technique for preventing blushing is creative visualisation. Used on a regular basis, this process will be helpful in controlling of your self-limiting blushing reactions. Using your imagination by creating new positive pictures of yourself in your mind. Blushing can be prevented and your confidence will grow.
Spending 10 minutes each day practising will help you overcome blushing
- Sitting quietly in a place you won’t be disturbed.
- Focusing on your breathing for a few minutes.
- Counting slowly downwards from 30 to 0.
- Thinking of all the good points about yourself
- Writing in your mind all your positive qualities on a blackboard.
- Imagining being in a situation where you previously blushed.
- Keep replaying until you’re seeing yourself calm and in control without blushing.
- Going over this scene in your mind 5 more times
- Visualising yourself more confident and self assured each time.
- Giving yourself some positive reinforcement messages.
- Coming out of this quiet relaxed state.
- Affirming that you’re not fearful of blushing any more.
It sounds easy when you see it written down like this. And it is. Although, like any new technique, you may need help getting started. In addition regular practise will increase your confidence. Blushing no longer holding you back. And stopping you reacting in the old self conscious way. In short hypnotherapy will help stop blushing using creative visualisation in just 3 sessions.
Would You Like A Complimentary Consultation?
Now could be the perfect time to see if online hypnotherapy can provide you with a much needed boost.
If you’re not sure, why not try an initial complimentary 15 minute session?
More reading on Blushing: