Chronic fatigue syndrome treatment
Chronic Fatigue Treatment will increase your energy, well-being and productivity. Alix Needham’s methods are safe and effective and are offered from her London based clinic
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a complicated and debilitating disorder characterised by extreme fatigue and chronic tiredness that may worsen with physical or mental activity, and which doesn’t improve with rest. In reality the fact is that traditional methods of treatment such as prescription drugs often do not work. For those who suffer with this difficult condition on a daily basis, hypnotherapy will provide help and support in getting your life back on track
Chronic Fatigue symptoms:
- Are you feeling tired all the time or drained, with little energy?
- Are you feeling detached and gaining little satisfaction from life?
- Are you feeling stuck and can’t find your way out?
- Are you unable to meet constant demands?
- Are you becoming increasingly overwhelmed and depleted?
Chronic fatique treatment is available from London Hypnotherapist Alix Needham
The benefits of Chronic Fatigue treatment will be:
- Identify the root causes of your tiredness
- Learning new life affirming thought patterns
- Creating new workable daily routines
- lncreasing levels of energy and well being
- Adjusting your lifestyle to get your strength and energy
Your Next Steps
Alix is an advanced hypnotherapist based in London who specialises in helping people overcome chronic fatigue. Using a unique blend of hypnotherapy, NLP and EFT, she is able to clear emotional/physical blocks and help you regain your strength and energy with her effective chronic fatigue treatment.
Read a case study about my CFS Treatment
Chronic fatigue treatment testimonial
* For anyone who has never had chronic fatigue it can look like it is not a real problem. But for anyone who suffers with it, it can be hell. Having tried numerous treatments which did nothing but raise my hopes and expectations, fortunately i found Alix Needham. She managed to do what no one else could. Alix, thanks!