Couples therapy can be helpful in dealing with a whole range of issues. It is not uncommon for relationships to go through ups and downs. Whether caused by the stresses and strains of daily life or other significant life events.
In addition, issues between couples can be further complicated if children are involved. And the effect on them can be profound. Hence, many people ask what’s the best way of sorting out problems when things are starting to go wrong. When each day you’re drifting further apart.
The answer lies in couples counselling. This is proving to be highly effective in helping couples in a variety of ways. By talking through issues with a highly trained professional, relationship problems can be resolved. Thus improving the lives of those impacted.
Alix Needham’s marriage counselling can help you in resolving these issues.
Do any of these issues apply to you?
- Worrying about your partner’s behaviour
- Relationship stuck in a rut
- Constantly arguing unable to agree
- Repetition of negative behaviour
- Thinking of separating but want to try once more
If you are wishing to improve your relationship, London based couples therapist Alix Needham can help.
The benefits of therapy for couples will be:
- Improving communication and understanding of each other
- Finding new solutions to old conflicts
- Expressing feelings openly and honestly
- Changing old destructive patterns
- Developing new strategies for conflict resolution
Your Next Steps
Alix is highly experienced with couples therapy. She is based near Harley Street London W1. For more than 25 years she’s been helping couples improve their relationship.
Read a case study about Couples therapy London here.
Couples counselling testimonial
* My husband and I sought Alix’s help after experiencing severe difficulties in our relationship. We had been together for some time and with Alix’s help we have managed to turn a corner and now look forward to our life together.