Hi, my name is Alix Needham – your local hypnotherapist based near Euston.
As a fully qualified advanced hypnotherapist with over 25 years of experience I am able to help people just like you with their issues. Utilising a variety of skills and effective hypnotherapy based techniques, I am able to help you bring about long lasting and positive change in your life.
Contact me on 020 7935 1965 or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org for a free initial consultation.
What is Euston Hypnotherapy?
Increasing numbers of people are suffering from psychosomatic problems such as stress, phobias and addiction type issues including alcohol and smoking. What many people want is a safe and natural way to overcome these problems. That is where Euston Hypnotherapy comes in. It provides an effective way to help people resolve a wide range of issues by using tried and tested techniques.
Will Hypnotherapy Work For Me?
Hypnotherapy by a fully qualified hypnotherapist offers a variety of benefits. By making use of my wealth of in depth knowledge and expertise, we work together to find the root cause of your problems and bring about an effective resolution of the problem. One of the most frequent comments I receive from clients is surprise at how quickly they see improvements, with many noticing significant improvements in only 3 consultations.
Is Hypnotherapy Safe?
Hypnotherapy is perfectly safe and is an natural form of therapy which, coupled with the inherent ability of the hypnotherapist, can relieve numerous, often long standing problems. When considering hypnotherapy it is imperative to ensure that the hypnotherapist is fully qualified and has a wealth of experience in dealing with a variety of problems. This guarantees that you will get the best treatment to ensure the desired results.
Please do contact me today to learn more.
Specialist Hypnotherapy Treatments
I offer consultations between 9 am – 6 pm during the week and on Saturdays 9.30 am -2.00pm
*I’ve struggled for a long time with public speaking but I couldn’t figure out what the issue was. I knew it was something deeper in my subconscious than just the skill of public speaking. There were certain instances when I felt comfortable speaking and times when I didn’t. My desire to heal this issue was greater than any fear of the unknown hypnotherapy process.
I was able to relax to the point where Alix uncovered negative core beliefs that drove my behaviors and perception of power, particularly in public speaking situations. I now own my power in speaking situations and have accepted a new position of authority in my career.
* Just to say thank you again for seeing me. To be honest I’m still lost for words. Wednesday morning was one of the first that I’ve not woken with sheer panic and fear for the coming day. I am truly thankful for the influence you have already had on my day to day life.
* Since having three sessions with Alix I have noticed a marked improvement in my confidence with public speaking. This has been by far the most helpful experience I have tried. A truly positive and uplifting experience.
* Working with Alix has been life changing. I had put up with a shy bladder for over seven years and the day after returning from another work trip where it had caused me great discomfort and anxiety I decided to give hypnotherapy a try. By tackling the root cause of the issue I was able to not only overcome my complaint but also become more confident in my approach to life and work in general. Thank you Alix, in such a short space of time you have made a world of difference!
* Alix Needham’s Lifestyle Management programme will help you find the perspective in whatever you are trying to achieve and unlock any blocks you may have developing relationships.
* I seem to have achieved that elusive sense of balance I needed to make life better for all of us. It’s pretty amazing.
* Next day I was very calm and didn’t lose my temper. I’m really trying to be more in control.
* While Alix doesn’t claim to make people perfect, she has a bank of various techniques – including hypnotherapy and suggestion therapy – that will certainly pave the way for self improvement.