Fear of Public Speaking
A fear of public speaking can be a problem in many situations – speaking at a family function such as a wedding through to a large seminar with hundreds of people as part of your job.
Hypnotherapy for Fear of Public Speaking
If you are experiencing public speaking anxiety, hypnotherapy offers a natural solution which requires no form of prescribed medication and which is non invasive in any form.
As a result, it’s the treatment of choice for a huge number of people looking for extra confidence in front of a crowd and to banish the fear of public speaking for good.
Does the thought of speaking to a group fill you with dread and cause you a variety of unpleasant symptoms? If so, hypnotherapy delivered by a professional and expert hypnotherapist will help you gain confidence and ultimately deliver the speech in an assertive manner
Hypnotherapy is a tried and tested treatment for public speaking fears.
Are you struggling with public speaking?
- worry at the thought of giving a presentation?
- avoid situations where you would have to speak in public?
- get tongue-tied when required to speak to a group?
- find fear of speaking to a group holds you back in life?
If so, then tailored advanced hypnosis from Alix Needham can help.
The benefits of hypnotherapy for public speaking will be:
- Feeling more self assured when preparing for a presentation
- Becoming more clear and confident in projecting your voice
- Improving levels of self confidence when talking to a group
- Enjoying being centre of attention and speaking in public
Your next steps to conquer public speaking panic
Alix Needham is based in London. She helps people overcome their fears and become more effective at public speaking.
Alix has helped thousands of clients feel more confident and at ease when speaking to a group. She provides hypnotherapy online and face to face. So, whether it’s a best man’s speech, a presentation or even a job interview that’s worrying you, hypnotherapy with Alix will provide you with the public speaking confidence that you require.
Read a case study about phobia of public speaking.
Public Speaking Fear Testimonial
* I got offered a new job, which included speaking at seminars. I have to admit it terrified me, so I looked into how I could get over the fear. Contacted Alix after a friend recommended her, and I couldn’t be happier. I now manage to speak in front of people, sometimes as many as 200, with a renewed confidence.
* Disclaimer – Results may vary from person to person