Do you want to know how to control panic attacks and stop them occurring? The…
Do you need help with Panic Attacks ? The first time you experience a panic attacks you may feel as if you are having a heart attack. It’s a good idea, therefore, to seek medical attention when these symptoms appear. If your doctor does not find any evidence of coronary problems or other medical issues and you still experience the symptoms, then you are probably suffering from a panic disorder.
Although experiencing panic attacks can be very terrifying as the symptoms seem overwhelming, there is no evidence of anything serious ever happening during a panic attack.
- The symptoms you are having will do you no harm. You will not go mad, die or lose control, and you will not have a heart attack.
- How you’re feeling is due to a sudden large amount of adrenalin in your system.
- Adrenalin prepares your body to protect itself to fight or flight. Ask yourself what are you so frightened of? What’s the worse that can happen?
- Feelings of unreality are ways your body reacts to prevent you from feeling more anxiety. If you feel dizzy, hold onto something to steady yourself or sit down. Take several slow deep breaths to increase the flow of oxygen to your blood and heart.
- Learning to identify the triggers that cause panic attacks to occur is a big step towards controlling the problem.
- Avoiding drink and drugs can make panic attacks worse.
- Your doctor may offer medication and other helpful advice to control your panic attacks.
- If you want to cure them permanently, you may need panic attack help Alix Needham is an expert hypnotherapist who will help you to break the panic attack cycle.
If you’d like to learn more about how I can help with panic attacks please do get in touch.