Do I need a relationship coach?
A relationship coach is experienced in helping individuals with relationships issues. Whether you’re looking for a new relationship, moving on from an old one or questioning your relationship patterns and experiences, relationship coaching can help.
Relationship problems can be caused by a variety of issues. For example, low self-esteem, insecurities and jealousy, or childhood experiences. Unfortunately, negative early experiences often influence the ability to form intimate relationships. It’s possible you may have blamed others in the past for your relationships issues and not recognised your contribution to the dynamics. As a result, you might not have done much to change these patterns. But, it’s a fact that it’s easier to change your relationship patterns than you imagine. So, if you want to a happy and fulfilling relationship, or if you are having relationship problems, help is at hand.
Are you experiencing any of these relationship difficulties?
- Do you have difficulty finding or keeping a partner?
- Do you find it difficult to trust in a relationship?
- Is jealousy spoiling your relationship?
- Are you or your partner having an affair?
- Are you finding it difficult to end a relationship?
- Do you recognise negative patterns in your relationships?
- Is there abuse in your relationship?
- Are you finding it difficult to get over a break up?
London based relationship coach, Alix Needham offers effective help with relationship problems. As a result of relationship coaching you can expect to feel more empowered about your future relationships. In addition, you will have a better understanding of yourself and your relationship patterns.
Other benefits of relationship coaching will be…
- A greater understanding of yourself and others
- Improvement in your confidence and self esteem
- More able to cope with the ups and down of a relationship
- A sense of closure on past relationships
- An ability to express your feelings in a positive way
- A greater sense of happiness and fulfilment in your relationships
Your next steps
Alix is an advanced clinical hypnotherapist, life and relationship coach with over 25 years’ experience providing relationship therapy. As a result, her unique blend of hypnotherapy, EFT and NLP is extremely effective. Alix will help you achieve a better relationship with yourself and others. Her relationship coaching is provided face to face or online and results can often be seen in a very short time frame. Most importantly, she will help you break destructive patterns and enjoy greater happiness.
Read a case study about relationship problems.
Relationship help testimonial
* Alix helped me to understand why I attracted the wrong men. I had issues with my father and trust. But now I’m able to trust again – and more importantly – to compromise. And I’m in a stable and loving relationship.