Are you suffering from sleep disorders ? If so help is at hand . Sleep is one of the most important elements of our daily lives. Moreover providing the opportunity for the body to repair itself and the mind to deal with any issues. If you are sleeping poorly it can leave you feeling irritable and under par, causing headaches, sluggishness. Persistent lack of sleep can impact negatively on your work and relationships.
For many people insomnia and sleep disorders such as sleep deprivation can be caused by stress and anxiety or unresolved emotional issues of the past . If left untreated sleep problems can cause serious health issues.
Do you need sleep therapy?
- constantly have difficulty getting to sleep?
- wake up in the middle of the night worrying about things?
- feel anxious during the day that you might not sleep at night?
- wake up worrying about the past or fearful about the future?
- use medication/alcohol on a regular basis to get to sleep?
- wake up in the morning feeling that you have hardly slept?
- feel like your poor sleep pattern is spoiling your life?
Then sleep therapy for insomnia can help. London based Advanced Hypnotherapist Alix Needham will help you improve your sleep.
The benefits of hypnotherapy for Sleep problems will be:
- Enjoying a restful good nights sleep
- Feeling better able to cope with life
- Increasing clarity and thought processing
- Learning new ways of managing stress and anxiety
- Increasing levels of positive energy and enthusiasm
- Waking up each day feeling better able to cope with life
Your Next Steps
Alix is an expert in helping people with sleep disorders. She is based in London and has helped thousands of people enjoy healthy sleep patterns using a unique blend of hypnosis, NLP and EFT techniques. Hypnotherapy with Alix will resolve your sleep problems in a very short period of time and the effects of the treatment are permanent.
Case study about sleep problems
Testimonial about my hypnotherapy for sleep problems
* Cannot say enough good things about Alix. I have had bouts of insomnia for several years, yet after only a few sessions with Alix, I now sleep very well and wake up feeling refreshed and revitalised.