We all know the feeling. We finish off the last of the Christmas chocolate, drink…
Do you want to sleep better? Many people are looking for a solution to their sleep problems but don’t want to turn to medication.
Signs of Poor Sleep
Symptoms of poor rest include feeling under par, headaches and sluggishness. And all of these symptoms put a strain on relationships. Using caffeine stimulants can make matters even worse. A good night’s rest is essential for helping your body recover, repair and rejuvenate and for maintaining good health.
Tips for Insomnia
If you are struggling with insomnia there are some natural ways that you can improve sleep.
- Take part in some regular exercise each day such as walking or swimming. This is helpful for relieving your stress and relaxing your mind and body.
- Create a relaxing environment in your bedroom and make the room comfortable, dark and airy.
- Avoid stimulants such as tea, coffee alcohol and smoking before bedtime. You will rest better if you have a milky drink or even a herbal tea.
- Relax before going to bed by listening to some soft music, or a warm bath will help you to unwind.
- Get into a routine by going to bed and waking up at the same time, even at weekends. This helps to set your body clock.
- Write down anything that is worrying you before you go to bed. Telling yourself you will deal with these matters in the morning and making a habit of doing it everyday.
- Go for a massage regularly helps you to become relaxed and unwind.
Hypnotherapy for Sleep
Sometimes the tips above aren’t enough. Hypnotherapy is a proven method of treatment for sleep issues and it can definitely help you sleep better. It works by addressing the root cause of your sleep issues rather than just masking the symptoms. We can change negative thought patterns and behaviours that are preventing you from getting a good night’s sleep. Hypnotherapy itself is a state of deep relaxation which, in itself, is good for sleep.
My techniques can improve your sleep often in as little as 3 sessions. Take action now and get in touch today. I can offer in person sessions at my London hypnotherapy clinic or online sessions with my online hypnotherapy. You’ll feel so much better after a good night’s sleep.
Read a testimonial from a client who suffered with insomnia here.